The wonderful song in Palms 84 says the following:
Monday, January 17, 2011
The wonderful song in Palms 84 says the following:
4 Blessed are they that dwell in thy house: they will be still praising thee. Selah.
5 Blessed is the man whose strength is in thee; in whose heart are the ways of them.
6 Who passing through the valley of Baca make it a well; the rain also filleth the pools.
7 They go from strength to strength, every one of them in Zion appeareth before God.
٤ طُوبَى لِلسَّاكِنِينَ فِي بَيْتِكَ، أَبَدًا يُسَبِّحُونَكَ. سِلاَهْ.
٥ طُوبَى لأُنَاسٍ عِزُّهُمْ بِكَ. طُرُقُ بَيْتِكَ فِي قُلُوبِهِمْ.
٦ عَابِرِينَ فِي وَادِي الْبُكَاءِ، يُصَيِّرُونَهُ يَنْبُوعًا. أَيْضًا بِبَرَكَاتٍ يُغَطُّونَ مُورَةَ.
٧ يَذْهَبُونَ مِنْ قُوَّةٍ إِلَى قُوَّةٍ. يُرَوْنَ قُدَّامَ اللهِ فِي صِهْيَوْنَ.
But before decoding this prophecy, we have to note the following rules in such work:
- We don’t prove idea then apply the prophecy on it, and this is the mistake that many others who tried to explain this prophecy, whether Muslims or Christians.
- The prophecy may lead to an idea even it doesn’t refer to it from first sight.
- To decode a prophecy, all words must fit not some of them, and each is like a digit in one password, so if one didn’t fit correctly then it was not explained correctly.
Now, let’s decode this prophecy from the beginning:
Posted by Abdallah Muslim at 1:24 AM
Thursday, January 13, 2011
Q – Who is the one that was meant in Mosses prophecy by “Prophet like you”, Jesus or Muhammad (PBUT)?
The famous prophecy of Mosses says the following:
15 The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;
16 According to all that thou desiredst of the LORD thy God in Horeb in the day of the assembly, saying, Let me not hear again the voice of the LORD my God, neither let me see this great fire any more, that I die not.
17 And the LORD said unto me, They have well spoken that which they have spoken.
18 I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
19 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him. [Deuteronomy 18/15-18]
Posted by Abdallah Muslim at 10:18 PM
Monday, January 3, 2011
This prophecy which named also as Daniel vision is one of the most mysterious prophecies in the Old Testament, and it created too much controversy among hundreds if not thousands of Jewish and Christian religious scholars around the world, so they can figure its real explanation.
The prophecy is mentioned in Book of Daniel, Chapter 9, 23:29:
22 And he informed me, and talked with me, and said, O Daniel, I am now come forth to give thee skill and understanding.
23 At the beginning of thy supplications the commandment came forth, and I am come to shew thee; for thou art greatly beloved: therefore understand the matter, and consider the vision.
24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.
25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.
26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured -upon the desolate.
Posted by Abdallah Muslim at 11:13 PM
Sunday, January 2, 2011
Q - How did the Testimony of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) prove that Arius was right and the real follower of Jesus Christ?
A - First Council of Nicaea:
In the early centuries of Christianity there was nothing called “Jesus as Son of God” before the Roman Empire being converted to Christianity, but unfortunately they forced the priests to alter their believes from saying “Messenger of God” to be “Son of God”, similar to Romans ancient pagan religion.
The story is mentioned in the article of “First Council of Nicaea” from Wikipedia, where it mentions that following:
[The council did not create the doctrine of the deity of Christ as is sometimes claimed but it did settle to some degree the debate within the early Christian communities regarding the divinity of Christ. This idea of the divinity of Christ along with the idea of Christ as a “messenger from the one God” (The Father) had long existed in various parts of the Roman empire. The divinity of Christ had also been widely endorsed by the Christian community in the otherwise pagan city of Rome.
Posted by Abdallah Muslim at 5:10 PM
Saturday, January 1, 2011
Very nice and smart too ..
Posted by Abdallah Muslim at 9:28 PM
Of course YES, prophet Muhammad (PBUH) told us that Jesus will descend again among us and will kill the Anti-Christ (named as Dajjal) by his own hands.
From Sahih Bukhari:
[Jesus & Muhammad PBUT are brothers]
1- Narrated Abu Huraira: I heard Allah’s Apostle saying, “I am the nearest of all the people to the son of Mary, and all the prophets are paternal brothers, and there has been no prophet between me and him (i.e. Jesus).”
2- Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah’s Apostle said, “Both in this world and in the Hereafter, I am the nearest of all the people to Jesus, the son of Mary. The prophets are paternal brothers; their mothers are different, but their religion is one.”
3- Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah’s Apostle said “How will you be when the son of Mary (i.e. Jesus) descends amongst you and he will judge people by the Law of the Quran and not by the law of Gospel (Fateh-ul Bari page 304 and 305 Vol 7)
The Antichrist appearance and Jesus arrival as informed by prophet Muhammad (PBUH):
Posted by Abdallah Muslim at 9:23 PM
A- Calculating the Risk of saying that Jesus was “Son of God” vs. “Messenger of God”, and what will be the consequences?
1- Risk of saying he is a “messenger of God”:
(O God, forgive me for saying the following)
(Supposedly) If Jesus was really son of God, and he will carry your sins then he will forgive you saying that he is a messenger of God, especially that in the Bible it was mentioned many times that “God sent me”, and “God is greater than me”, and “God, he is only good one”, and messenger of God will fit all these expressions, and being messenger from GOD is not a bad term at end, so let’s have 50% risk that Jesus will send you to hell for saying this.
But, in Islam or in Judaism (although Jews don’t believe in Jesus PBUH) there is no risk of saying on someone a messenger of God, if it’s proved that he was, so it’s free risk = 0%.
Total risk for saying Jesus is only a messenger of God =
Average (50% + 0% + 0%) = 16.67% risk only.
Posted by Abdallah Muslim at 6:30 PM
Jesus son of Mary is mentioned in Quran 25 times with many details about the great signs that he did to Children of Israel, and his miraculous birth and saving him by God from the crucifixion.
Of these are the following verses, please read them carefully:
[Allâh chose Adam, Nûh (Noah), the family of Ibrâhim (Abraham) and the family of 'Imrân above the 'Alamîn (mankind and jinn) (of their times) (33) Offspring, one of the other, and Allâh is the All-Hearer, All-Knower. (34)
(Remember) when the wife of 'Imrân said: "O my Lord! I have vowed to You what (the child that) is in my womb to be dedicated for Your services (free from all worldly work; to serve Your Place of worship), so accept this, from me. Verily, You are the All-Hearer, the All-Knowing." (35)
Then when she gave birth to her [child Maryam (Mary)], she said: "O my Lord! I have given birth to a female child," - and Allâh knew better what she brought forth, - "And the male is not like the female, and I have named her Maryam (Mary), and I seek refuge with You (Allâh) for her and for her offspring from Shaitan (Satan), the outcast." (36)
So her Lord (Allâh) accepted her with goodly acceptance. He made her grow in a good manner and put her under the care of Zakariyâ (Zachariya). Every time he entered Al-Mihrâb to (visit) her , he found her supplied with sustenance. He said: "O Maryam (Mary)! From where have you got this?" She said, "This is from Allâh." Verily, Allâh provides sustenance to whom He wills, without limit." (37)
Posted by Abdallah Muslim at 6:10 PM
A – Is it right to put someone sin or mistake over another?
- If a lazy student didn’t pass an exam, shall his friend or a student next to him or all his classmates fail too, or have the same low degree?
- If someone get sick in a house shall all his brothers and sisters come sick too and must transfer the disease to all his neighbors too?
- If someone stole money from someone, shall he be taken to prison, and all his family, grandparents, uncles and cosines, and nephews, step brothers, step sisters, etc…
- If someone killed a human being and set to death penalty, shall all who have the same family name, or the same first name must be executed too with him?
- So, why all Adams’ children and daughters and all his descendents for ages and centuries must carry a sin that they didn’t ever commit it, never attend it, never participate in, not even been asked or counseled about it to be done or not?? WHY??
- The answer is surely: There is NO right to carry someone else mistake, even if he was our first father.
Posted by Abdallah Muslim at 6:02 PM
A- Why the SIN:
- When God created Adam, did he know that Adam and his wife will eat from the tree before or not?
- If he knows already, so WHY that SIN must stay with Adam down with all his descendents till Jesus?
- Why all this punishment for Adam and his children for just eating one fruit, what if Adam didn’t eat one fruit, but cut all the tree? What would happen to Jesus more?
- What is the destiny of those who died and still have SIN before Jesus crucifixion, to hell or to heaven?
- Why GOD had waited all this time to purify the human kind after 100,000’s of years, why it was not before?
- Before Jesus, there were good people and Prophets from GOD, did they inherit the SIN too, and how they enter the paradise before Jesus or all went to hell?
- How come that some prophets forgive to people by themselves without the need to mention about the salvation of Jesus?
B- Why the need for Son of GOD?
Posted by Abdallah Muslim at 5:48 PM
A- The deviation of Christianity beliefs from Jesus (the prophet) to Jesus (the Son of God):
1. Quoted from Wikipedia: “Jewish Christians”:
Following the Crucifixion, Matthew along with Mary, and other close followers of Jesus, withdrew to the "Upper Chamber" (traditionally the Cenacle) , in Jerusalem. At about this time James the Just succeeded his brother Jesus of Nazareth as leader of this Jewish sect. They remained in and about Jerusalem and proclaimed that Jesus son of Mary was the promised Messiah. These early Jewish Christians were thought to have been called Nazarenes.
Posted by Abdallah Muslim at 4:33 PM
A- Ancient Religions and the idea of “SON of God”?
Quoted from Wikipedia: “Son of God”:
- In Greek mythology: Heracles and many other figures, human and divine, were considered to be sons of gods such as Zeus, their highest god, and Zeus himself was represented as one of the sons of another god
- Alexander the Great: implied he was a demigod by actively using the title "Son of Ammon–Zeus". (His mother Olympias was said to have declared that Zeus impregnated her while she slept under an oak tree sacred to the god.)
- Ancient Egyptian: The Ptolemaic pharaoh Caesarion, a son of the deified Julius Caesar and Cleopatra VII, was proclaimed divine, son of a god and King of Kings at the donations of Alexandria ceremony in autumn 34 BCE.
- The Roman emperor Augustus: Caesar's adopted son, was also called "divi filius": "Divi filius", not "Dei filius" (son of God), was the Latin term used, and, in Greek, the term huios theou ("son of a god") was applied.
Posted by Abdallah Muslim at 4:25 PM
A - What did God describe himself in the bible?
10 Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.
11 I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.
12 I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, that I am God. [Isaiah 43:10-12]
3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:
5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God. [Exodus 20:3-5]
LORD had described himself as following:
- “before me there was no God formed”; means He is the first
- “neither shall there be after me”; means He is the last
- “beside me there is no saviour”; means no one like him in power, control, superiority ….
- “Thou shalt have no other gods before me”; means there is no other God with him ever.
- “Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image”; means he doesn’t look like anything we may know or think about, whether in Earth, Sky or water.
- “Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them”; means he doesn’t accept anyone to worship anyone other than him.
Posted by Abdallah Muslim at 4:11 PM