Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Q - Why Muslims try to follow strictly Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) ?

Yes it’s true, no muslim will be a muslim if he criticizes the prophet, because to be a muslim you have to believe in Shahada: which is:

“There is no God except Allah, and Muhammad is his messenger.”

So, if you believe that Muhammad (PBUH) a messenger from God and he don’t speak from himself but from God, so therefore if you don’t accept what he says or commands then you are refusing God’s commands then you will not be a muslim.

As in Quran:
“By the star when it goes down, (or vanishes). (1) Your companion (Muhammad SAW) has neither gone astray nor has erred. (2) Nor does he speak of (his own) desire. (3) It is only a Revelation revealed. (4)” [Najem]

And as prophet Muhammad (PBUH) explained:

“Believer will not his faith be completed till his be liked is following to what I brought to you”

As also described in other hadith:

“Prophet Muhammad drew on the sand a straight line and said this the Way of God, and draw many ways on its left and on its right, saying that on each of these ways there is a devil, and he recited the following:
"And verily, this (i.e. Allâh's Commandments) is my Straight Path, so follow it, and follow not (other) paths, for they will separate you away from His Path. This He has ordained for you that you may become Al-Muttaqûn (the pious)." (153) [Ana’am]



Prophet Muhammad who was prophesized by Jesus (PBUH) in bible and in old testament, such as:

His appearance in Arabia

13 The burden upon Arabia. In the forest in Arabia shall ye lodge, O ye travelling companies of Dedanim. [Isaiah 21/13]
2 And he said, The LORD came from Sinai, and rose up from Seir unto them; he shined forth from mount Paran, and he came with ten thousands of saints: from his right hand went a fiery law for them. [Deuteronomy 33/2]
3 God came from Teman, and the Holy One from mount Paran. Selah. His glory covered the heavens, and the earth was full of his praise. [Habakkuk 33/2]

Named as “Spirit of Truth” by Jesus (PBUH) and from Ishmael children,  and “Desire of all nations, and Shiloh by Jacob  

15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.
16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; [John 14/ 15-16]
25 These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.
26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. [John 14/ 26-27]
26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:
27 And ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning. [John 15/ 26/27]
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
9 Of sin, because they believe not on me;
10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;
11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you. [John 16/ 7-14]
20 And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation. [Genesis 17/20]

As prophesized by Moses (PBUH)

15 The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;
16 According to all that thou desiredst of the LORD thy God in Horeb in the day of the assembly, saying, Let me not hear again the voice of the LORD my God, neither let me see this great fire any more, that I die not.
17 And the LORD said unto me, They have well spoken that which they have spoken.
18 I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
19 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.
20 But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.
21 And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the LORD hath not spoken?
22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him. [Deuteronomy 18/15-22]

As in Isaish prophecy too

1 Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.
2 He shall not cry, nor lift up, nor cause his voice to be heard in the street.
3 A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax shall he not quench: he shall bring forth judgment unto truth.
4 He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law.
[Isaiah 42/1-4]

And here is his description when he was fighting and the Angles descended from Heavens on white horses to protect him in Bader, and Hunayn when he was left alone in front of 40,000 infidels attacking him, his name was unique and first in Arabia to be known as Muhammad means “The praised one”

11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
[Revelation 19/ 11-15]

After all that, you are asking why we follow him without question, yes because he is our guide to heaven:

Is he who walks (without seeing) on his face, more rightly guided, or he who (sees and) walks upright on a Straight Way ? (22) [Mulk]

But unfortunately there are too many people who went astray and will be thrown to Hell without waking up, till it’s too late:

And for those who disbelieve in their Lord (Allâh) is the torment of Hell, and worst indeed is that destination (6)
 When they are cast therein, they will hear the (terrible) drawing in of its breath as it blazes forth (7)
It almost bursts up with fury. Every time a group is cast therein, its keeper will ask: "Did no warner come to you?" (8)
 They will say: "Yes indeed a warner did come to us, but we belied him and said: 'Allâh never sent down anything (of revelation), you are only in great error.'" (9)
 And they will say: "Had we but listened or used our intelligence, we would not have been among the dwellers of the blazing Fire!" (10)
Then they will confess their sin. So, away with the dwellers of the blazing Fire (11) [Holy Quran:Mulk]

No comments:

Post a Comment