Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Q- Is it true that there are many prophecies about Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) in Old Testament and Bible?

Yes, there are many and the following are some of them:

Prophecy Number (1)
11 And the angel of the LORD said unto her, Behold, thou art with child and shalt bear a son, and shalt call his name Ishmael; because the LORD hath heard thy affliction.
12 And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren. [Genesis 16/11-12]
44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever. [Daniel 2/44]
21 (21 They have moved me to jealousy with that which is not God; they have provoked me to anger with their vanities: and I will move them to jealousy with those which are not a people; I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation) [Deuteronomy 32/21]

Explanation:
This prophecy speaks clearly that God promises that he will move the promise from children of Israel to another “foolish” nation, and the Arabs were the most ignorant people on that time, population of 1 million during prophet Muhammad (PBUH) time, there were only 13 persons who were able to read and write.

Prophecy Number (2)
(12 And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned.) [Isaiah 29/12]

Explanation:
When Angel Gabriel appeared to prophet Muhammad (PBUH) for the first time in the cave of Hiraa, he asked him to read 3 times, but the prophet replied: “I am not learned” for the 3 times.

Prophecy Number (3)
13 The burden upon Arabia. In the forest in Arabia shall ye lodge, O ye travelling companies of Dedanim. [Isaiah 21/13]
2 And he said, The LORD came from Sinai, and rose up from Seir unto them; he shined forth from mount Paran, and he came with ten thousands of saints: from his right hand went a fiery law for them. [Deuteronomy 33/2]
3 God came from Teman, and the Holy One from mount Paran. Selah. His glory covered the heavens, and the earth was full of his praise. [Habakkuk 33/2]

Explanation:
Prophet Muhammad is the only messenger who came from Arabia and with 10,000 companions he entered Mecca, and all these places “Seir, Paran, Teman” mentioned in this prophecy are in Arabia and they are names of mountains and places around the cities of Mecca and Madina.

Prophecy Number (4)
15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.
16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; [John 14/ 15-16]
25 These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.
26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. [John 14/ 26-27]
26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:
27 And ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning. [John 15/ 26/27]
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
9 Of sin, because they believe not on me;
10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;
11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you. [John 16/ 7-14]

Explanation:
And who’s the only messenger who came after Jesus: he’s Muhammad (PBUH), and he revealed the whole truth about God, he mentioned all guidelines that each Human needs to know whoever he is and whenever he has been, and whose followers are ¼ of all Earth population and still increasing…

Prophecy Number (5)
18 I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. [Deuteronomy 18/18]

Explanation:
And who’s the prophet who was like Mosses? he’s Muhammad (PBUH), both of them had a new law of religion, were kings of their nations, accepted by their people, married and have children, immigrated from one place to another, and died normally.

Prophecy Number (6)
21 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.
[John 4/19-21]
Explanation:
It’s totally true, Muslims are no more praying to Jerusalem, after God’s command they turned from North to Mecca.

Prophecy Number (7)
4 Blessed are they that dwell in thy house: they will be still praising thee. Selah.
5 Blessed is the man whose strength is in thee; in whose heart are the ways of them.
6 Who passing through the valley of Baca make it a well; the rain also filleth the pools.
7 They go from strength to strength, every one of them in Zion appeareth before God.
[Psalms 84/4-7]

Explanation:
Where is the valley of Baca?? it’s in MECCA itself and its mentioned in Quran using the same word as BACA too !!


Picture by: Hassan Ammar, Boston.com, Hajj Nov 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment