There were so many comments that my filter marked them all as spam. Regardless, I read through your comments, and before I continue, I need to point out a few things:
Now, I will attempt to answer your questions, but I will be candid, I found much of it to be disjointed.
“And he said unto him, ‘Why callest thou me good? There is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.’" [Mathew 19:16-17]
“As Jesus started on his way, a man ran up to him and fell on his knees before him. ‘Good teacher,’ he asked, ‘what must I do to inherit eternal life?’ ‘Why do you call me good?’ Jesus answered. ‘No one is good – except God alone. You know the commandments: Do not murder, do not commit adultery, do not steal, do not give false testimony, do not defraud, honor your father and mother.’ ‘Teacher,’ he declared, ‘all these I have kept since I was a boy.’ Jesus looked at him and loved him. ‘One thing you lack,’ he said. ‘Go, sell everything you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.’ At this, the man’s face fell. He went away sad, because he had great wealth.”
The logic can thus be summarized as follows:
Such a claim makes perfect sense in light of the flow of Mark’s narrative with regards to the unfolding revelation of Jesus’ real identity. It is only before the high priest in Mark 14:62 when the question of Jesus’ identity is explicitly clarified.
"Q4- What did ALLAH say about Trinity?" - This question is irrelevant, because I am not Muslim. "Q5- How did he describe himself in Quran?" - Also irrelevant, because I believe the Qu'ran was written by man, with no divine aid.
"I don’t think it’s logic, why we need to corrupt the Bible, and who among muslim can do such things, and you know how muslims are forbidden to enter churches and imagine Christians allow such things, and why to corrupt it so they don’t include the name of their prophet in the Bible?? is this logic?" –
"And it was used by Jesus himself when talking about GOD, please hear it by yourself in the following scene of Passion the Christ, he calls THE God by “ALLAH” too."
"This also a lie that: Barnabas bible was written by muslims !!"
"Finally, as last evidence, just open it and read it, read it from start till end, it’ll take 2 days, you can differentiate between God’s words and Novel writer or history writers, just read it and imagine who can write such words, just try and send me your feedback..
But believe me, you will never found a Muslim or non muslim on whole Earth who can imagine such words or Jesus speeches that are written in Barnabas. "
"8- Jesus didn’t die on cross: I wish that you read the article that I forwarded it to you, but I just want to give you a hint, when a crossed body is hanged for 3 hours, the heart pulse is stopped already, blood vessels are widen and blood goes down to the feet, how come that when a soldier wanted to remove him from cross, stabbed him under his lungs, the blood poured off in his face!!"
"9- Posting on my blog. It’s an open debate on internet and not in a closed room and everyone is reading it, so I’d like to have this privilege too on my site, but I kept your name Anonymous as (priest)..."
- The Torah to Mosses.
- The Psalms to David.
- The Gospels to Jesus.
- And the Holy Quran to Prophet Muhammad
- The prayer of Ibrahim when he left his wife and his son “Ishmael” in the desert alone,
- The prayer of Mosses when he was called for the first time to go the pharaoh of Egypt,
- The prayer of Job when he was so sick and depressed,
- Or when mother of Marry (Hanna) gave birth, where she asked God before for a Son not a daughter.
- When Joseph was left alone in the Jail, etc…
- On the Day of Judgment: When God asks Jesus in front of all mankind: “if he said to anyone to worship him as God”, read the answer on Quran, chapter 5 – Maaedah – “last supper table”..
- On the Day of Judgment: when the infidels run to Satan to ask him why he has done this for them, imagine what he will reply to them !! Read the answer on chapter 14 - Ibrahim ..
- On the Day of Judgment, when the infidels become sure that they will be thrown into hell, imagine what could be their last wish !!! read it in chapter 41- “Fusselat”.