Thursday, June 16, 2011

Debate with a Priest (3) – Jesus as Son of God or Messenger of God ?



Abdallah,

There were so many comments that my filter marked them all as spam. Regardless, I read through your comments, and before I continue, I need to point out a few things:

1) No matter how many times I may say it, I'll say it once more: the belief in an old universe came from secular ideas, not Christian. You may believe that science PROVES an old universe, but science does not prove either an old or a young universe, it only proves that we have a universe, that it had a beginning, and that it will have an end. Empirical science is true science.

2) Why are you using the Bible to argue against the Bible? This is a fallacy, and contradictory. You claim that the Bible is corrupted, yet you quote it as if you believed it was not. Either you believe it is corrupted, or you do not. If so, which parts are corrupted? It appears only the parts that agree with Islam. Regardless, the Bible IS NOT corrupted, it is the true Word of God.

Now, I will attempt to answer your questions, but I will be candid, I found much of it to be disjointed. 

1- Big bang Theory. On the contrary, I did use science in my article. If you seek more, see: http://www.answersingenesis.org/get-answers#/topic/astrophysics

You insist that the Biblical Young Creation contradicts science, yet I still have not seen how it contradicts EMPIRICAL science in any way.


I am nearly to the point of being insulted that you believe I ignore ALL scientific research. I will state one last time: science is science. Creationism is science, Evolution is science.

They are two distinct interpretations of what science tells us. I personally believe that Evolution is impossible, and that Creation is the only logical explanation.

As for the reason that Christian's understanding is declining, it is because many do not stand on God's infallible Word, but on man's fallible theories. Once the foundation of Genesis falls apart, so too does the rest of the Bible.

2- The “Day” duration. The "fact" of the earth's rotation is based on uniformitarian assumptions. This is the belief that, as Peter mentions in the New Testament, all things have been as they were at Creation. 

You cannot simply state that (I do not mean you specifically) that all things have continued as they were.
We find no evidence for this, because things are "winding down.

" Why did God take 6 days and not 1 second? First off, why do you insist that he took billions of years? Why not 1 second? Second, Exodus answers this: "For in six days the LORD made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, but He rested on the seventh day. Therefore the LORD blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy."

God created in six days and rested on the seventh because He knew it would form the basis for our seven-day week.
Medical studies have found that working for six days and resting for one is actually a good thing. It makes perfect sense why God would take six days, and not just one second. 

"You said that God is like a pyramid: Father + Son + Spirit. I just want to ask you from where did you get that? Did God mention it in the Old Testament? THE Answer is NO, on the contrary he mentioned the following and stressed that he is ONE and incomparable to anything..."

- That is a universal negative. If you can state "NO," as an absolute, why would you bother asking the question?

I found this in both the Old and the New Testament. It is not difficult to find. The Holy Spirit is mentioned all throughout Scripture, both in the Old and the New (even in Genesis 1:2), Jesus appears as the angel (messenger) of God, the Commander of God's Army, etc.

He appears to Moses in the burning bush, to Manoah and his wife, to Gideon, to Joshua, in the furnace with the three men, etc.

The New Testament also stresses that God is ONE. The pyramid analogy is merely something I use to help others understand the Trinity. If you still disagree, perhaps this will help:

"did Jesus ever said it in the Bible, the new Testament? THE Answer is NO too.."

- Again, you are making an absolute statement. Logically speaking, this is a self-defeating statement, because you are attempting to use the Bible... to argue against the Bible... even though you do not believe the Bible.

John 5:30 - This is because, as Philippians points out, Jesus had to give up part of his ability as God to enter into Creation. Once he ascended into Heaven, he regained his full deity. Therefore, while Jesus was on Earth, He obeyed whatever the Father told Him, since He was slightly limited. Also, why use a quote in which Jesus calls God "Father," if He also stated He was the "Son," and Islam believes He is not? 

“And he said unto him, ‘Why callest thou me good? There is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.’" [Mathew 19:16-17]

- "It is often claimed by those who reject the deity of Christ that in Mark 10:17-22 Jesus denies His divinity by rejecting the notion that He is good. It reads as follows:

“As Jesus started on his way, a man ran up to him and fell on his knees before him. ‘Good teacher,’ he asked, ‘what must I do to inherit eternal life?’ ‘Why do you call me good?’ Jesus answered. ‘No one is good – except God alone. You know the commandments: Do not murder, do not commit adultery, do not steal, do not give false testimony, do not defraud, honor your father and mother.’ ‘Teacher,’ he declared, ‘all these I have kept since I was a boy.’ Jesus looked at him and loved him. ‘One thing you lack,’ he said. ‘Go, sell everything you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.’ At this, the man’s face fell. He went away sad, because he had great wealth.”

Is Jesus here rebuking the man for calling Him good and thereby denying His deity? No. Rather, He is using a penetrating question to push the man to think through the implications of his own words, to understand the concept of Jesus’ goodness and, most especially, the man’s lack of goodness. The young ruler "went away sad" (Mark 10:22) because he realized that although he had devoted himself to keeping the commandments, he had failed to keep the first and greatest of the commandments—love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength (Matthew 22:37-38). 

The man’s riches were of more worth to him than God, and thus he was not "good" in the eyes of God.

Jesus’ fundamental lesson here is that goodness flows not from a man’s deeds, but rather from God Himself. Jesus invites the man to follow Him, the only means of doing good by God’s ultimate standard. 

Jesus describes to the young ruler what it means to follow Him—to be willing to give up everything, thus putting God first. When one considers that Jesus is drawing a distinction between man’s standard of goodness and God’s standard, it becomes clear that following Jesus is good. The command to follow Christ is the definitive proclamation of Christ’s goodness. Thus, by the very standard Jesus is exhorting the young ruler to adopt, Jesus is good. And it necessarily follows that if Jesus is indeed good by this standard, Jesus is implicitly declaring His deity.

"(continued) Thus, Jesus’ question to the man is designed not to deny His deity, but rather to draw the man to recognize Christ’s divine identity. Such an interpretation is substantiated by passages such as John 10:11 wherein Jesus declares Himself to be “the good shepherd.” Similarly in John 8:46, Jesus asks, “Can any of you prove me guilty of sin?” Of course the answer is "no." Jesus was “without sin” (Hebrews 4:15), holy and undefiled (Hebrews 7:26), the only One who “knew no sin” (2 Corinthians 5:21).

The logic can thus be summarized as follows:

1: Jesus claims only God is good.
2: Jesus claims to be good.
3: Therefore, Jesus claims to be God.

Such a claim makes perfect sense in light of the flow of Mark’s narrative with regards to the unfolding revelation of Jesus’ real identity. It is only before the high priest in Mark 14:62 when the question of Jesus’ identity is explicitly clarified. 

The story of the rich young ruler is one in a sequence of stories designed to point readers toward Jesus’ self-understanding as the eternal, divine, incarnate Son of God."

"3rd Question, Did you ever find in Old Testament that any of the prophet said that God has a Son and he is coming? The answer is NO, and there is NONE." - Forgive me if I do not readily agree. Take Psalm 2 for example. "He said to me: You are my son; today I have become your father." See also: Proverbs 30:4, Luke 1:32, Matthew 3:1.

"Q4- What did ALLAH say about Trinity?" - This question is irrelevant, because I am not Muslim. "Q5- How did he describe himself in Quran?" - Also irrelevant, because I believe the Qu'ran was written by man, with no divine aid.

"4- The Billions copies of Quran - About all the ancient copies of bible, I will like to ask you, so why you don’t believe in old transcripts that confirm that Jesus is only a prophet and messenger from God too, please check the following" 

- Then may I ask you why you do not accept the documents which state that Allah is not a god?

"5- About the corruption happened? You said the following: [- Because Muslims recognized that there were discrepancies between the Bible and the Qu'ran and had to come up with an adequate explanation.] I didn’t understand you clearly, you accuse Muslims that they corrupted your BIBLE?? Is it true ??

- I apologize for not being clear, Abdallah. I was not accusing Muslims of corrupting the Bible. I was saying that the Bible did not agree with the Qu'ran, thus, an explanation was formulated that the Bible was corrupt, and that the Qu'ran was the Word of God. That's what I was saying.

"I don’t think it’s logic, why we need to corrupt the Bible, and who among muslim can do such things, and you know how muslims are forbidden to enter churches and imagine Christians allow such things, and why to corrupt it so they don’t include the name of their prophet in the Bible?? is this logic?" – 

Muslims didn't, because the Bible isn't corrupt. Who among the muslim can do such things? Consider: simply because someone is a Muslim does not mean that they are devout. It does not mean they do not lie. It does not mean they do not kill. Likewise with anyone else. We are all human, infallible, sin-corrupted humans, regardless of our beliefs.

"About the fairy tale that you mentioned about the Moon God, I really felt sorry to read your words, I thought you are much educated and experienced and won’t believe such claims on Islam, although you told me that you have Quran but it seems that you never read it, ALLAH is the God who revealed to all Prophets from Adam, Noah, Ibrahim, Mosses, David, Solomon, till Jesus and Muhammad.

- Merely because I own a copy does not mean I believe it. Yahweh is God, who revealed Himself to the men and women of the Bible. I have done much research into the topic, history is on the side of Allah having been the name of the moon god, as is archaeology.

"And it was used by Jesus himself when talking about GOD, please hear it by yourself in the following scene of Passion the Christ, he calls THE God by “ALLAH” too." 

- This proves nothing. Allah was, as you mentioned, the Arabic name for God. Here, however, it is not used in the same context that Muslims believe. The Passion of the Christ is about the death and resurrection of Christ, why would this be quoted as evidence, if it disagrees with Islam?

"This also a lie that: Barnabas bible was written by muslims !!"

- I never said that it was. I merely stated that Muslims love to use the Barnabas Gospel to support their beliefs.
"they don’t lie especially in Religion" - Almost everyone I know, at one point or another in his or her life, has lied. 

As mentioned earlier, just because someone is Muslim, Christian, Buddhist, etc does not mean they do not lie. People will lie, steal, cheat, and kill to get what they want. History proves this.

"Finally, as last evidence, just open it and read it, read it from start till end, it’ll take 2 days, you can differentiate between God’s words and Novel writer or history writers, just read it and imagine who can write such words, just try and send me your feedback..

But believe me, you will never found a Muslim or non muslim on whole Earth who can imagine such words or Jesus speeches that are written in Barnabas. "

 - I've read some pretty extraordinary novels. If you claim this as evidence, permit me to use the same argument: find one person who believes that the words found in the New Testament can be written by someone other than God. It's possible. The argument has many holes.

"8- Jesus didn’t die on cross: I wish that you read the article that I forwarded it to you, but I just want to give you a hint, when a crossed body is hanged for 3 hours, the heart pulse is stopped already, blood vessels are widen and blood goes down to the feet, how come that when a soldier wanted to remove him from cross, stabbed him under his lungs, the blood poured off in his face!!

- Did you take the time to read the articles that I wrote? Besides this, if you do not believe that Jesus died on the cross and instead believe it was Judas, why then do you argue as if Jesus was the one on the cross? And it says that blood and water poured out of his side, not his face.
Even under the conditions you mention, death is still certain. Jesus was dead, and the only logical explanation that explains the empty tomb is his physical resurrection.

"9- Posting on my blog. It’s an open debate on internet and not in a closed room and everyone is reading it, so I’d like to have this privilege too on my site, but I kept your name Anonymous as (priest)...

- You can find a lot on the web. From pirated movies to full-text books, all for the public to see and read, to watch and hear. Simply because it is out there for others to see does not mean that the material can be copied without the permission of those involved - or cited. If you cited my website, then I do not mind at all. But please cite your source, if you have not already. 

Frankly, I do not mind at all that you posted our replies, Abdallah, it was merely a matter of citation I was concerned about.

I apologize if I missed something in my reply, did not intend to gloss over anything.

But again, I ask you, have you read the New Testament from start to finish?

I will read the whole Qu'ran, since I have not read it all, this I concede.

However, my mind will not be changed, I will forever remain loyal to my Savior and Lord, Jesus Christ, God the Son. 

I appreciate your replies, Abdallah, and I understand you are trying to help, but I need you to understand that I am trying to help is wrong. 

Perhaps the question that needs to be asked is this: no matter how much you may deny it, consider, if Jesus truly did rise from the dead, and if He really is God the Son, what would that mean for you?

Thank you for your time, I apologize for my reply being so disjointed. God bless.
--------------------------------


My Reply:

Dear,

Regarding the Universe age, it seems that we both reached a blocked point, as you are not able to convince me in young universe as I am not able to see it logic and matches science findings, and I am not able to convince you by old universe and both have references from science to support each point of view.

So, let’s close this point and concentrate on Islam and Christianity, which I feel that these are the most important.

1- Why I am using Bible to argue against bible?

First of all, I am not using bible as “words of God” to argue against “words of God”.

Because, I believe that NOT all the bible is word of God and I think you agree with me too, there are many stories and history tales, poems and others, which are not related to God’s words.

For sure, you can’t accept logically or heartily that all stories of the bible are correct, like the stories of “daughters of loath” sleeping with their father while he was drunk to have children, or son of David tricking his sister to rape her !!, or the stories of 2 whores in Ezekiel, or stealing the gold from the Egyptians by Mosses command, or Jacob raising the best sheep and leaving the bad for his uncle, or Jonahs upset and angry because God didn’t punish his people and destroy their village, all this are not God’s words for sure..

ALLAH clearly mentioned in Quran that many priests and scholars from both Christian and Jews changed the book of God, to alter part of it as they wish, and hided some so not to show the truth although they know, ALLAH says:

Lo! Those who hide the proofs and the guidance which We revealed, after We had made it clear to mankind in the Scripture: such are accursed of Allah and accursed of those who have the power to curse. [2:159]

Lo! those who hide aught of the Scripture which Allah hath revealed and purchase a small gain therewith, they eat into their bellies nothing else than fire. Allah will not speak to them on the Day of Resurrection, nor will He make them grow. Theirs will be a painful doom. [2:174]

But for the parts that are really from God’s words and matches what ALLAH mentioned in Quran, then I can refer to them, ALLAH says in Quran;

O Children of Israel! Remember My favour wherewith I favoured you, and fulfil your (part of the) covenant, I shall fulfil My (part of the) covenant, and fear Me. (40)
And believe in that which I reveal, confirming that which ye possess already (of the Scripture), and be not first to disbelieve therein, and part not with My revelations for a trifling price, and keep your duty unto Me. (41)
Confound not truth with falsehood, nor knowingly conceal the truth. (42) [2: 40-42]

Therefore, your conclusion is totally correct: It appears only the parts that agree with Islam”..
-----------------

2- Regarding the creation in 6 days and resting in the 7th day!

It’s very bad idea and shouldn’t be said, and when the Jews said it in front prophet Muhammad (PBUH), he was angry and replied to them with Quran verse:

And verily We created the heavens and the earth, and all that is between them, in six Days, and naught of weariness touched Us. [50:38]

And Not only Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), but even Jesus had said so to the Jews, when they were angry from him when he worked on Saturday: he said even my father (God) works on Saturday..
But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work. [John5: 17]

And you may agree with me, how come that a God who created all such universe in 6 days (148 hours in your explanation) need to rest for?? it’s impossible, and this part is NOT from real bible for sure..

ALLAH says:

Have they not seen that Allah, Who created the heavens and the earth and was not wearied by their creation, is Able to give life to the dead? Aye, He verily is Able to do all things. [46:33]

And please don’t equal God to a normal Human being, ALLAH created us as mankind, and there is nothing comparable to him, like if you made a chair, does the leg of chair looks ever like your leg ?!!
NO…

Note, creating us on his image, the image means “DNA Image” that God created to each one of us, please check it on “World of Spirits” on:
----------------------------

3- Mentioning Jesus as Son of God in New and Old Testaments

When I mentioned that if it was clearly mentioned in the Old Testament or New Testament, that GOD said that I have a GOD SON, such as:

“O People, I have a Son that I will send it to you and he is a GOD like me, so worship him like worshiping me”..

Dear my friend,

A religion must be built on solid belief, a very clear statement, you can interrupt any verse in the bible mentioning a “God”, as it means “Son of God” and he is Jesus, you can’t invent in religion, it’s your life, it’s your destiny which will rely on this statement for ever, whether in hell or heaven and forever..

If you were wrong and will be sent to Hell for ever and for billions of year in hellfire, and you went to Jesus (PBUH) and said I worshiped you as a God: PLEASE “HELP ME”…

What do you expect he will reply to you, he’ll mostly ask you the following:

“Where, I ever told you in the Bible to worship me instead of GOD?? or call me as a GOD??

You will never be able to have an answer, because there is NONE in the Bible (i.e. Call me as GOD or Worship me as GOD, don’t say follow me, because prophet Muhammad said: Follow me too, but we don’t worship him, we only follow his way that he showed to us, he is NOT a God).

You can’t build a doctrine from word from here and there, and from your own understanding or interpretation..

Just a simple proof, Please ask yourself this question:

Do all Christians groups agree on ONE principle for GOD” is he THE One or 3 in ONE, is he the same God, or Son of God or part of God?”

You will never find a common answer by all these groups whether Catholic, orthodox, protestant, etc.. And this is the main belief in Christianity that you must believe in.

And 2nd question: “if Jesus was really the Son of God, and saw all these conflicts in religion concepts between his main followers in Christians and he was watching them all from heaven, wouldn’t he send someone to correct such belief, wouldn’t he send someone to help them to reach the truth?”

For you he didn’t send anyone till now..

But from our side, GOD really sent Muhammad (PBUH) on the time that Christianity had really diverted completely from Jesus right path, Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said:

“God had looked on all Earth people, and he detested all of them Arabs and non-Arabs, except few left of “people of scripture”, then he selected me to his message”..

Those “the few people” are who left on Arius beliefs that Jesus was really a messenger and NOT a God and at end of 6th century there were few old priests left of them, so God sent Prophet Muhammad to renew the whole religion to all mankind and put them back on the right track.

About John 5:30, you said that Jesus gave up part of his ability as God to enter into creation!!
Again I am asking you: WHAT is the proof? Who told you that?

Did Jesus ever said it: I was GOD above and when I descended I lost some of my power, so now, you can hit me, slap me, whip me, and crucify me as you wish !!!

No, he never said that, it’s your own interpretation, and how do you know that it’s not DEVIL, SATAN explanation to divert you from the right way, ALLAH says:

And if it be said unto them: Follow that which Allah hath revealed, they say: Nay, but we follow that wherein we found our fathers. What! Even though the devil were inviting them unto the doom of flame? [32:21]
 ------------

4- Regarding the explanation of “Why you called me Good?!”

There are 3 important issues in this story:

A- Whether the good means divinity:

Then your conclusion: “And it necessarily follows that if Jesus is indeed good by this standard, Jesus is implicitly declaring His deity.” is completely Wrong !!

Because Jesus had already limited that to GOD only (God father), and he said to the man: “Why do you call me good?’ Jesus answered. ‘No one is good – except God alone !!

So, if Jesus (PBUH) himself is saying wide clearly: EXCEPT GOD ALONE, so how do you interpret it that Jesus has common divinity with God too.

B - Logic can’t stand too:

If God is good, and Jesus is Good, then Jesus is GOD.
Because: you are good too, and your father is good too, and your son is good too, so all become gods (God forgive me saying that..)

C- This story is very important to reply on the basics of Christianity that Jesus had came to World as God to scarify himself and save the humanity, if you look into the man’s question; it was: “what must I do to inherit eternal life?!”

Was Jesus answer: “DON’T worry I will be crucified and will save you and all mankind ?!!”
NO..

The answer was: Follow the commandments!

The same answer given by all prophets before Jesus and the same answer given by Prophet Muhammad: Worship your God alone, do your prayers, and feed the poor, and you will have the eternal life..
------------

5- Regarding “father and Son”

You can’t select any “father” word in the Old Testament and refer it to what I asked for,  I was asking if God ever said that I have a begotten Son which is a GOD and will descend to Earth to sacrifice you all humans, the whole concept of Christianity (if it was true and was not invented centuries later) must be mentioned in old Testament at least once, but I showed you that Islam concept of God is exactly matching with Old testament in Exodus that God is incomparable to anything that one may think on Land, or Air under water…

In Quran, Chapter 112:

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

Say: He is Allah, the One! (1) Allah, the eternally Besought of all! (2) He begetteth not nor was begotten. (3) And there is none comparable unto Him. (4)

In Exodus [20]:

1 And God spake all these words, saying,
2 I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

Returning to the references that you mentioned:

1- Psalm 2:  "He said to me: You are my son; today I have become your father."

The verses are all talking about David and NOT Jesus, you are referring your interpretation and take it as clear belief although it’s only a claim and not totally clear !!

Also notice the wording: “I have become your father”, then what he was before becoming his father” they were a “God and servant” but god selected him to be  a prophet “Son”, a devoted prophet to convey his message to his people..

2- Proverbs [30:4]

Who hath established all the ends of the earth? what is his name, and what is his son's name, if thou canst tell?  -- Means nothing, if he doesn’t know what is he is saying, shall we depend on him !!

32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David [Luke 1:32] – Here he as two fathers God and David !!
17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. [Matthew 3:17]

Please refer to “Nicosia council” and you will find that the whole debate was around this idea:  

whether Jesus was a “son” like any other prophet before him or a real GOD son as all pagan religions that were that times (the Greek, Roman, Egyptian, Babel, Persian, etc..)
-------------

6- Regarding your question:

Then may I ask you why you do not accept the documents which state that Allah is not a god?

Here, we have the following case:

I believe that GOD is ALLAH, and he is the same and the ONLY GOD who created the whole universe, and he is the one who revealed to all prophets before including (but not limited for):
  • The Torah to Mosses.
  • The Psalms to David.
  • The Gospels to Jesus.
  • And the Holy Quran to Prophet Muhammad
Peace be upon them all.

And his final book Quran confirms all what is mentioned before in Old and New Testament about Noah flood, and all the stories and main events that happened to the people during all history before prophet Muhammad, and sometimes with giving more details that never been mentioned in old testament, such as:

  1.  The prayer of Ibrahim when he left his wife and his son “Ishmael” in the desert alone,
  2.  The prayer of Mosses when he was called for the first time to go the pharaoh of Egypt,
  3.  The prayer of Job when he was so sick and depressed,
  4. Or when mother of Marry (Hanna) gave birth, where she asked God before for a Son not a daughter.
  5. When Joseph was left alone in the Jail, etc…
So, how do you want me to disbelieve in a God that he is telling me the same what happened before, and Not that only, he sent a prophet who was an example of every good thing ever on this world and supported him with power and success that was never given to anyone before him, ever !!.

Although it’s a new religion, Islam passed all other religions by number of followers in short duration, it destroyed both Roman and Persian empires that ruled huge part of the ancient world for thousands of years in less than 1 decade.

Islam controlled all lands from Ocean to Ocean, it was fought times and times and by huge armies whether Romans, Persians, Tatar, Crusades and they all crashed on his stone and Islam get out more stronger than before.

If God has a religion and wants to support it to overcome all other religions, what else on whole Earth will be other than ISLAM??

After Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) died, few Arabs claimed that they are messengers from God, what do you imagine happen to them in less than few months? 

Although only 3 cities left on Islam after prophet death: Makkah, Madina and Ta’af, and whole Arabia returned back from Islam, although some of Prophet companions thought that they can’t defeat them, but with help of God only and by Abu Baker the 1st caliph in Islam, they were all defeated by few Muslims left, and all Arabs returned back to Islam again !!

It’s impossible to happen and to have all this success without God support, impossible !!
Whole Arabia with all its tribes were never ruled by someone since creation, except by Islam..
 ------------

7- Why Muslim don’t lie in their religion?

Please see the below part of movie “The message”, how the poor and weak muslims (some of them were slaves) were tortured by their own masters just to say one word for their Idols, they refused and some died under torturing and didn’t say just a word…

If muslims want to lie, they would lie to save their souls but they didn’t, preferred to die on their belief and never lie. Please watch:

The message the story of Islam , the true islam 3-19

The message the story of Islam , the true islam 4-19

Again, I don’t want to defend about Muslims behavior because whatever I say you most probably won’t believe, but just compare how Islam propagated in East Asia, China, Middle Asia, West and East Africa,  although there was no single Muslim Army who went there, only Muslim traders, the people saw them how honest they were and how they worshiped  God only, the Creator, therefore they accepted Islam.

Just compare how the crusaders invaded the Muslim world and how much crimes that they did, and how muslims released them after defeating them, even some of their women who lost their men had to ask Salahedeen to send his soldiers to protect the Christian women while they were retreating to Akaa to return back to Europe from other Crusaders soldiers so not to rape them on the way back..
-------

8- About ALLAH meaning

I already answered you before, and NO !! it’s not the name of moon God, and believing such claim will not Save you, because you thought it’s the moon God, and now you know the truth that ALLAH means only “The GOD” and he is “Elohim”   in Hebrew, and he is “Alaha” in Aramaic, and he is “Yahweh” too.

[The term Allāh is derived from a contraction of the Arabic definite article al- "the" and ʼilāh "deity, god" to al-lāh meaning "the [sole] deity, God" (ho theos monos). Cognates of the name "Allāh" exist in other Semitic languages, including Hebrew and Aramaic. Biblical Hebrew mostly uses the plural form (but functional singular) Elohim. The corresponding Aramaic form is ʼĔlāhā ܐܠܗܐ in Biblical Aramaic and ʼAlâhâ ܐܲܠܵܗܵܐ in Syriac. In the Sikh scriptures, Guru Granth Sahib, the term Allah, Punjabi (Gurmukhi): ਅਲਹੁ is used 46 times respectively.] – Quoted from Wikipedia - ALLAH

And you have to check his words and read his book (The Quran) and search for the truth that will lead you to real God..

And, I am quoting from “Passion of Christ” to let you hear that Jesus called Almighty God by “ALLAH” too, hope you can hear it at least:
----------------

9- Comparing God’s words with any Novel you read

YES please do it, and you will never find something comparable to God’s words, all novels that were written or going to be written by humans are not comparable to God’s words, and no one can invent God’s words.

I advised you before to read at least the chapter from 50-60 in Barnabas Gospel, hope you will do it one day and you judge by yourself, at least try to read it first before..  
---------

10- Regarding Jesus death on cross

I believe that he was saved and never died on cross and ALLAH said in Quran that “it seemed for them” and both explanation can fit, whether he fainted on the cross and never died or someone else was crucified, but my article shows the main contradictions between the 4 Gospels in the most important event in Christianity..

I wish that you can at least read it, if possible:
--------------------

11- About the empty tomb

My friend,

If such case happened just yesterday and in this year 2011, that some people buried someone and they find the tomb open and empty just the next day, then there will be hundreds of explanation and they will need an expert investigation team to figure what was the problem.

Didn’t that ever happen before?? And is it right that every time we lost a corpse then the only explanation is that the dead person is a GOD!! And he was raised from death to heaven..

There is no other possible explanation! such as some people came and took the corpse and throw it in other place..

And really, it could be for Judas as they saw him hanged in a valley the next morning, and it’s possible that the disciples took him and threw him there, and in the following verse you see how Judas was hanged and his intestines came out, although it’s said that he was hanged by himself alone !!, and how the soldier stabbed Jesus (or Judas) in his side, so maybe both are the same man (Judas), and his corpse was stolen and hanged the next day in the valley ..

16 Men and brethren, this scripture must needs have been fulfilled, which the Holy Ghost by the mouth of David spake before concerning Judas, which was guide to them that took Jesus.
17 For he was numbered with us, and had obtained part of this ministry.
18 Now this man purchased a field with the reward of iniquity; and falling headlong, he burst asunder in the midst, and all his bowels gushed out. [Acts1:16:18]

34 But one of the soldiers with a spear pierced his side, and forthwith came there out blood and water. [John 19:34]
-------

12- About reading the Bible & Quran

I already read all the gospels many times, and most of the old testament but couldn’t complete it yet, and read the Barnabas twice which I find it much more rich and touching than the others and feel it as the most accurate word of God..

I am happy that you decided to Read the Quran, but believe me if you really want to know your God, the Creator, ALLAH, Elohim, Yahweh, definitely you will find him in his words, it will not take too much time from you to notice that these are words of Gods without doubt…

Whoever in the whole universe can tell anything such the following:

  • On the Day of Judgment: When God asks Jesus in front of all mankind: “if he said to anyone to worship him as God”, read the answer on Quran, chapter 5 – Maaedah – “last supper table”..
  • On the Day of Judgment: when the infidels run to Satan to ask him why he has done this for them, imagine what he will reply to them !! Read the answer on chapter 14 - Ibrahim ..
  • On the Day of Judgment, when the infidels become sure that they will be thrown into hell, imagine what could be their last wish !!! read it in chapter 41-  “Fusselat”.
Many of signs of Universe creation and the End of life, that can’t be imagined ever..
------------

My friend, Jesus is really a prophet of God, and one of the mightiest messengers, but GOD HAS NO SON ever, and why he need this, he is the first and he is the last, having children is for us human and animals so we can reproduce on Earth, because we die, but GOD never dies and he is alone created the whole universe and by saying: To be and it is…

Read about all previous pagan religions and you will see how this idea came from Devil itself, what do you think the Devil will do to get you astray, will ask you to worship a tree or a stone or a door, NOOO !!

He knows that Humans are smarter than this, so he will ask you to say that God has a son, that is his messenger, so you divert from worshiping real God to worship his messenger and get astray and cursed because of such bad claim, ALLAH says:

O mankind! Eat of that which is lawful and good on the earth, and follow not the footsteps of Shaitân (Satan). Verily, he is to you an open enemy: (168)

He [Shaitân (Satan)] commands you only what is evil and sinful, and that you should say against Allâh what you know not. (169)

When it is said to them: "Follow what Allâh has sent down."
They say: "Nay! We shall follow what we found our fathers following."
(Would they do that!) even though their fathers did not understand anything nor were they guided? (170)  [2:168-170]

I attached a sample of Quran reciting, I wish that you can listen to it, I know it’s in Arabic and you won’t understand, but I am sure that your heart and soul will understand.

The attached is Chapter 41, please try to listen to it while reading its precious words on the following link: http://quran.com/41

O ALLAH, The Most Merciful, The most Beneficent
The Lord of all things and its owner
We ask you Alone, no partner with you
To guide us to the right path and to get knowing you better
O ALLAH, we ask by your mercy
Make us among who deserve your eternal heaven,
With your messengers and devoted people.
Amen.
Hope to hear from you again,
Take care,

Abdallah

No comments:

Post a Comment