Thursday, January 13, 2011

Q – Who is the one that was meant in Mosses prophecy by “Prophet like you”, Jesus or Muhammad (PBUT)?

The famous prophecy of Mosses says the following:

15 The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;

16 According to all that thou desiredst of the LORD thy God in Horeb in the day of the assembly, saying, Let me not hear again the voice of the LORD my God, neither let me see this great fire any more, that I die not.

17 And the LORD said unto me, They have well spoken that which they have spoken.

18 I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.

19 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him. [Deuteronomy 18/15-18]


Who is the Prophet that is like Mosses?

1.    Muhammad == Mosses  <> Jesus (PBUT), in their born as normal children, for 2 parents of father and mother, and lived as normal human being, married and died normally.
Jesus has miraculous birth with no father, did not marry, nor die, and was rose to heaven.

2.    Muhammad == Mosses <> Jesus (PBUT), they emigrated from one place to another to save their believed people; Jesus never left his country to protect his followers.

3.    Muhammad == Mosses <> Jesus (PBUT), both brought new religious law with new book that never looks the one before.
Jesus said: “I didn’t come to destroy the law”.

4.    Muhammad == Mosses <> Jesus (PBUT), complete their mission, saved their people and construct their own Muslim society and worship God freely.
Jesus didn’t have time to complete his mission.

5.    Muhammad == Mosses <> Jesus (PBUT), prepared their followers to fight and to protect their new religion, where Jesus didn’t reach this level (but in his second coming he will fight with the Muslims).

6.    Muhammad == Mosses <> Jesus (PBUT), built a state that stayed even after their death and had kings and princes from their followers, where Jesus didn’t reach this level yet.


All this integrate with what is mentioned in Quran, that Muhammad (PBUH) didn’t speak from himself:

By the star when it goes down (or vanishes) (1) Your companion (Muhammad SAW) has neither gone astray nor has erred. (2) Nor does he speak of (his own) desire. (3) It is only a Revelation revealed. (4)” [Najem]


Which fulfill the following this prophecy entirely:

"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and I will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him."[Deuteronomy 18:18]

Now let see this prophecy and think about too:

21 They have moved me to jealousy with that which is not God; they have provoked me to anger with their vanities: and I will move them to jealousy with those which are not a people; I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation. [Deuteronomy 32/21]

Which and where is the foolish nation that will provoke the JEWS?

If we look to the ancient map for the regions surrounding the land of Palestine, it shows that it was surrounded by three great empires most of the time from North, West and East.
And all these empires were of great nations and none of them could be described as foolish nation, such as: the Assyrians, Persians or the Romans.

This will leave us with one last option that is South of Palestine: “Arabia” which was really a location of divided nations and tribes, illiterate and ignorant groups who did not deliver even a single contribution in world civilization since the beginning of creation.   

And this was the location of the "foolish" nation in Arabia, Jews’ closed cousins  or “brethrens” the Arabs.

Therefore the final prophet will be “Muhammad” (PBUH).
  


No comments:

Post a Comment